This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Monday 7 January 2008

When in Rome...

I had never been to Europe. Yes, Brazil is crazy and exotic, but Europe has such an old feeling to it. Well, it IS ancient and as you're walking down the streets, it actually feels like you're walking into history.

I went there with my little brother, Filipe who is also a photographer. We stayed in a little town called Soriano Nel Cimino. From there we travelled to Orvietto and Tuscany. The last two days were spent in Rome.

The little towns were my favorite, since they weren't very touristy and you really got a great feel for the people and FOOD! Wow! Did I ever learn a few recipes there!

Here's a little slideshow of the shots that I took there.

2 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Those are beautiful photos of an amazing trip and memories !!

Have to admit, I am pretty jealous over here ! LOL!!

So do you highly recommend going there? Is it fairly expensive all around or what ?

Tammy

Patty Boge. said...

Thanks Tammy! It's really expensive but my brother is the master of finding good deals, so it wasn't so bad, but it's still a pretty penny! I'd highly recommend it though. It was the trip of a lifetime.