This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 22 February 2008

Adventures in Calgary

Last week I got to go to Calgary and visit my best friend and her husband to edit their wedding album, which is currently at 100 pages!!! Yikes! That's what happens when you hire me to do a whole week of wedding adventures!

While out there, I contacted one of my friends Andrea whom I met doing her cousin's wedding in 2006 and we hooked up to do a session. Here are some images from that session.










Andrea and Richard were so awesome to photograph! This was their Valentine's Day outing! How special for me!

Andrea also sent my contact information to her friends at work and a couple of them contacted me right away.

Here's Ranelle and Eric:












































































And Talecha & Mark






























3 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Beautiful !

Andrea said...

It was a super fun time; reminiscent (sp?) of our wedding day (even if it was 4 years ago. Thanks Patty!

Patty Boge. said...

Glad you liked it1 You guys look awesome!