This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 29 February 2008

Kids say the truest things...

There are a lot of birthdays this time of year! Don't you find that? I have two kids, Gabriela (7) and Sabrina (5) and they have been going to one birthday after another! It's just crazy! Just this weekend there are 3 birthday parties!

Gabriela turns 8 this Sunday, March 2nd and we were talking about the plans for her birthday, how many kids, where will we have it, what will go in the goodie bags, etc...

So, since my birthday is a week after hers (March 10th, thank you very much) I was asking the girls what we should do for my birthday. Whom we should invite, where we should have the party etc.

They just stopped and looked at me like I was an alien! "We don't GO somewhere for parent's parties!", Gabriela said! "But what if I WANT to go somewhere for my birthday?" I insisted. They continued to laugh like I wasn't being serious and Gabriela continued: "We'll just have a nice dinner at home or something".


Then Sabrina threw in the kicker: "And you can do whatever you want, like work, or laundry..."

Seriously, I really need to get out!

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Aww too bad we didn't live closer, I would take you out !!