This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Thursday 8 November 2007

For now and for later!

Family Pictures are probably one of the most important thing you'll ever do in your life.

Seriously, why do I have to be so dramatic! Forgive me, I'm brazilian! If you didn't know that about me yet, then well, there you have it!

Back on the family pictures topic: I'm not talking about the kind of pictures that you get when you go to a department store and are forced to sit there in that hot space and pretend to smile while someone waves a bunny at your and says "coochee-coo!" I'm talking about the kind of pictures that carry your legacy! That tell your story NOW! The kind that you'll look back and smile at.

A couple of Sundays ago, Brigitte and her family met me at the Red River College Princess campus and since it was still warm we were able to have a good time outside the campus. The doors worked perfectly with the bright colours they were wearting, but most importantly, we had fun!!!

Thanks guys! Here's a little piece of your legacy.

No comments: