This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Tuesday 13 November 2007

Sign Up for the OFF THE PAGE Newsletter

If you have not yet received the newest edition of the OFF THE PAGE photography newsletter, you are missing out on some great deals!!! Yes, deals!

Now that I have your attention, if you would like to receive this newsletter please follow the link below and fill out the form and you'll be on the list for some really great stuff...

I'm a busy girl though, so don't expect me to SPAM you with emails too frequently, but I promise you you'll love hearing from me!

Link to Sign Up Sheet

No comments: