This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Monday 5 November 2007

It really isn't Self Talk

Yesterday I had this really awesome experience to photograph the "GodTalk" team from Family Life Network. GodTalk is a radio show on CJOB and well... I'm not going to try to explain it to you! You're going to have to listen for yourself... Go to www.godtalk.com

In any case, here's some of the shots that stood out to me...

Thank you Melissa, David and Greg (www.rocknrollpreacher.com) for trusting me with your new image!



























































































































































1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

How very exciting for you !!