This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Sunday 4 November 2007

I'm baaack!!!

Hi guys!!! I've been working on revamping my blog so I haven't really been posting anything lately... In any case, it's back up and running. If you would like to see old postings, please click here.

Here's a few shots from Lisa and Marty's wedding! What a fun day! We sure lucked out with the weather too. It rained when we had an indoor place booked and then it was sunny when we went to the "old cottage"! What an awesome place!


Yes, this is at the Leg... Isn't it gorgeous??




Jill wanted a shot with Lisa - by the tub!


And so did Lisa's sister, Suzanne!





I love Merrilou's place! it's such a great backup location! I love the artwork she has all over the loft. I specially like this shot where the guys are playing poker and there's this sexy woman just above their heads....



The boys wanted a "band" shot. So we did the "u2" band shot. Just call me Anton.


Gorgeous girl. Gorgeous dress!





A view from above the loft.


This is the little cottage that I was talking about. The owner was kind enough to let us take pictures all over the place!



Dreamy...






I just LOVE the colours of fall.



I love bringing my lights to the reception and having them there really helped to set up this shot. It lit up the cake and matched the intensity of the light outside, creating this fantasy type shot... is fantasy the right word???



I love this! I caught Helmut and Claude, the new "in-laws" hanging out by the head table... aren't they sweet?



This part on the speech must have been funny...




Isn't this the sweetest father and daughter dance shot?
It just shows how much fun they're having!



Hmmm, can you guess what song Christina and Herinder were dancing to? I love it how we can see Jill in the back, sitting, yet doing the "Y"!!!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty!

Thank you so much for all your hard work on and before our wedding day. We had a stress-free day because of it! How you managed to get us to all 3 photo locations is still a mystery to me. I am convinced that you add hours to the day!

Your pictures have been getting rave reviews from my friends and family to whom I have forwarded these pictures. "Wow" "I'm speechless" "Those are fantastic!" "I was breathless!" "Amazing" are just a few of the comments I've received. You provided the perfect mix of posed and candid shots that captured the spirit of our day completely.

To any one out there looking for a photographer (for wedding or any occassion), get Patty if you can! She is professional and fun. She helped make our wedding day perfect... rain and all!

Sincerely, Lisa

Patty Boge. said...

Awww, thanks Lisa!!! Wasn't it fun? Thanks so much for the great compliments. People like you make me love my job more and more!!!