This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 16 November 2007

When it makes it all worth it...


Today I had a really great session... One of my husband childhood friends saw my newsletter about the kids promo and called me up to set up a session with her kids.

These are some of the shots that we got of the kids together.

Too many times we let life pass by without recording it. If Joanne hadn't called me up, we would have missed the chance to put these up on her wall... But now, the memory of this "brother and sister" moment lives on!

Life is good. And when it's THIS good, you should record it.

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

I love the background color of these pictures !