This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Wednesday 12 March 2008

Are Engagerazzi Cool or Creepy?

Today I finally had time to sit down and enjoy my most recent MacLeans issue (the one about insomnia). This cover here:



Anyway, Insomnia aside, what caught my attention was the article on page 60 about "engagerazzi".

You guessed it. It's the paparazzi of engagement proposals! They are photographers who are hired by the groom-to-be to capture that "yes" moment. They jump out of bushes, follow the couple on a cab chase and all other kids of crazy stuff, just to capture those "yes" pictures! Hmm, hopefully "yes" anyway...

So, for all you guys hoping to propose in the next little while, give me a call and I'll be happy to play engagerazzi for you!


Oh and MacLeans asks if engagerazzi are creepy or cool... I say they're cool but why don't you tell me what YOU think? Yes, all of you, even my blog stalker photographer friends (you know who you are)... Answer the Poll above please!

3 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Very cool ! And a great idea !! So what would you charge for something like that ? Photographer to photographer ;)

Patty Boge. said...

I would charge $150 per hour considering the work involved...

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Hmmmm, sounds about right eh ?

You make sure you let me know if you ever come to E-Town, we need to meet :)