This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Tuesday 25 March 2008

Cookies and Cupcakes Everyone!

Last week as I was getting ready to take the kids to dance class I had a surprise delivery to my door... One of those good surprises! My dear friend Yoko (Greenvites by Pulp and Circumstance), whom I've mentioned before, designed my booth at the Wedding Show and my swirly logos, circle logos, all logos, actually...

Well, she called up my good friends, the Cookie Girls from Sweet Impressions and got them to bake me some cupcakes (the best cupcakes in the world!), and some cookies with my logo on them as a thank you for... geez, I don't know what it is that I did for her that made my deserve that kind of treatment, but hey, you're welcome!


I love the close up of my logo on the cookies!


Not only are they cute, they are really really tasty! Try it for yourself, call the cookie girls today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty,

You are most welcome. Hope your loving family left some for you to eat!

Lindsay and Krista
Sweet Cookie Girls

ps...Happy Belated Birthday

Patty Boge. said...

Thanks girls! I really loved the cookies and cupcakes... to tell you the truth, my girls DEVOURED the cupcakes! Even my husband, Mr "I-don't-eat-dessert" was caught red-handed, or chocolate handed!

But I managed to eat a couple... They were unbelievable!

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

What a sweet and thoughtful friend you have !