This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Thursday 27 March 2008

Lifestyle - Relaxed Style

Sebastian dropped by the other day - with the help of his parents of course, and we did some "lifestyle" portraits of this gorgeous little blue eyed beauty! I'm just obsessed with his gorgeous little hair and eyes!!






And here you can see how we managed to get these shots in the first place, with the help of my assistants, Gabriela, Sabrina and Chewy, who made sure Sebastian was relaxed and having a great time throwing LEGO blocks all over the place!

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Sweet pictures of an adorable little guy !