This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Monday 10 March 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm one of those "Birthday People". Not ashamed to say it. Not ashamed to celebrate it.

Ever since I was little I wanted a LOT of attention on my birthday. I had the biggest parties, tons of gifts and LOVED a surprise!

You would think that as I age, I should be a little more modest about it and say things like: "oh, I don't feel any different", or "It's just another day", or better yet "I'd rather not do anything, it's ok!"

NOT ME!!! It's in my nature to want lots of attention on any given day, never mind my birthday! If I had my way I would have a WEEK-LONG celebration! One present everyday - with a big huge present on the actual day of my birth!

But, as I age, I get less and less phone calls... Less and less presents... Boo-hoo...

So to celebrate today, I'm posting some shots that I took of my kids yesterday. They are my biggest gifts! My most precious things in the whole wide world!

Nothing can top a gift like these. So there, happy birthday to me! I hope you enjoy!

And if you want to give me a big huge gift here's what I want:

Go hug your spouse, your kids, your parents! Life is beautiful and everyday deserves a big celebration!


Here's my little Sabrina posing for me!





She wants to be the new Hannah Montana!


Gabriela and Sabrina always hugging!


Aww...


My life is perfect in every way.




ps- After seeing this post my friend Steve called me to wish me happy birthday.... isn't that sweet? Thanks Steve! Have fun in Vegas

No comments: