This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Thursday 24 April 2008

ecoLuxe Launch Party

A few months ago, I was approached by eco-friendly stationery diva, Yoko Chapman, to join a group of ecologically minded business in an effort to help corporations (and weddings) reduce their carbon footprint on the environment. I'm all for eco thinking, and I'll do pretty much anything that Yoko tells me is a good idea, so I jumped right in.

The group is formed by Me, Greenvites by Pulp & Circumstance, My Secret Garden and Sweet Impressions. Our goal is to help you or your corporation throw Eco-friendly parties and make a positive impact on our environment. For more information please visit our temporary website at www.ecoluxewinnipeg.com.

So, last week after many sleepless nights (nothing new here), we had an amazing Launch Party at Birks on Lombard. Here's a slideshow so that you can have a little taste for what it was like...



Stay tuned for a video of the party coming soon from McNeill Media Creations.

I would like to extend a big Thank You again on behalf of ecoLuxe, to the following businesses for suporting us and help us to make this an extraordinary event.

Cherry Tree Productions
Dandelion Eatery / Organza Market
Erica Schultz - Harpist (ericaschultz@aol.com)
Samborski Garden Supplies Ltd. (samgar@mts.net)
Tiber River Naturals

No comments: