This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Thursday 10 April 2008

She Loves Me!

My friend and best esthetician in the world, Susan from Amore Esthetics, introduced me to her little niece Olivia right around the time she was born, so I've been photographing her ever since!

She is such a sweet baby and I love watching her grow up! Just this past Monday I went to her place for her 6 month session and I was delighted to see that she had learned to sit up.

One little thing about Olivia that her parents always warn me about is that even though she's got this gorgeous smile, she quickly wipes it off her face as soon as her mom, Sylvia comes out with her camera...

So, I had quite the job ahead of me... Or so we all thought.

But she is a smart one! It's like she remembers me from her newborn sessions or something! She put on the biggest smiles and always looked right into the lens!

Thank you Sylvia, Kirk and Susan for letting me be a part of Olivia's childhood and record it in this way!

She's gorgeous! And of course, she loves me!



Here's her favorite sleeping position...


Big Big Blue eyes.


Look at that smile!


And here wearing the hoodie that her antie Sue gave her.




Yay! I wasn't going to leave until I got some teeth!

No comments: