This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Tuesday 13 May 2008

I do! - Anita & Shawn - May 10, 2008

I'm still going through the hundreds of images that I took on this beautiful, small and quaint wedding of Anita & Shawn's at Tavern In the Park. It's nice to kick off the spring/summer season with a laid back couple like this one...

Thank You guys for asking me to capture your story! Have a wonderful time in Croatia!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Patty
The pictures look great! I love the soft lighting on the dress thats hanging up. The angles that you took the pictures are perfect! I can't wait to see more and take more!

Joey

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Gorgeous as always !