This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 9 May 2008

Springing...

I swear I don't dress them! Believe me! They dress themselves! The love matching stuff! I just sit back and have a good chuckle at how girly they are!

So, a couple of days ago I found this! They were just sitting around on the driveway, on their matching lawn chairs, laughing away at something silly - which is usually the case... when they realized that the dog (Chewy) needed a place to sit too. So they got out the third chair usually reserved for their cousin - who is like a sister to them - and put the dog on it.

Of course once they saw the camera they were just hammin' it up. They are NOT camera shy and they know EXACTLY how to work it.

Anywho... That's my life. Everyday!

You can tell I'm just starting the photoshoot here, they're nice and normal...


Here the "show-off" starts showing off...


Full blown show off here...


Then her sister joins in...




The poor dog is so used to this by now...



And the last pose!


Stay tuned for eco-tips next friday. I was going to do it this friday but I don't want to bombard you with post after post about that...

Leave me a comment... You can run but you can't hide... I know you're here, I can see the counts going up everyday, so why not sign in?

Thanks!

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Haha ! Your girls remind me of my own. Always hamming it up in front of the camera !