This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Wednesday 14 May 2008

We're in the News!

We at ecoLuxe were thrilled when we got a call from Judy Owen - a freelance writer - asking to interview us for the Winnipeg Free Press.

They wanted to do an article on Green Weddings pointing out that this is the new trend happening accross the country. Each of us had a chance to talk to Judy and tell her a little about our goals for a “greener” earth, starting with Greener Weddings, Greener Corporate Parties, Birthday Parties, you name it!

We got two full pages and a nice large image! Read it here!

1 comment:

Marlene Fast said...

hey Patty - this is fabulous! good for you! I logged onto the 'cupcake' ladies website and they contacted me - I will be using their services when I have my big party in December where I'll be giving away a trip for 4 to Disney! And it was all because of your blog post! :-) Can't wait to cook for you - pretty lady!