This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 23 May 2008

T.K.T Family Session... aka I love my job

Did I tell you I love my job? No, I don't need sleep, no I don't need weekends...

Ok, now seriously... It's on days like these when I know that I'll be capturing life in its most beautiful form for posterity, that I JUST KNOW I love what I do...

Tracy and Ken were referred to me by some very happy past clients (Lesia & Yuri, thank you!). The plan was to way for the cherry blossoms to come out, but this spring is JUST TAKING SO LONG to arrive!

So, since Trinity had turned one in early May, we decided to wait no more, and spent an hour playing outside (with some very expensive camera equipment - LOL)...


Here she is, ALWAYS happy!



Yummy Dandelions...


This is my absolute favorite shot!


Also this one...


A more formal take on a GORGEOUS family!


Beautiful eyes...


Oh and give me toes, grass and jeans ANYDAY!


She's making a run for me! And my gear!




Thank you Tracy, Ken and Trinity!

Stay tuned for your slideshow...

No comments: