This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 2 May 2008

Joshua!!!

One of the best things about my job is the fact that I get to make a relationship with my clients and I get to see them over and over in the course of time...

It's the case with Cynthia and Justin, who got married in 2005, then moved to Montreal, then back again! They brought this cute little munchkin in for a session a couple of days ago and it was a hoot photographing this busy little guy! He just wanted to go and go and go!

In this shot we had to make sure he wasn't going to fall off the edge:




We soon discovered what REALLY made him happy!


Awww


This one is classic.... Dirt on his mouth and reaching for my camera!


Thanks for coming guys, stay tuned for the slideshow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patty- They look terrific! I especially love the first shot, you captured him perfectly. Thanks so much, we can't wait for the slideshow! Cynthia