This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Tuesday 12 August 2008

08.08.08 - Kelly & Rob tie the knot!

I LOVE Kelly!

I LOVE Rob!

And I'm not the only one who thinks that Rob and Kelly are a DREAM together!

I met Kelly years ago and fell in love with her instantly! She's classy and beautiful and knows exactly what she wants! So I was thrilled to see her number on my caller ID last year and even more thrilled that I was open on her date!

Ok, so I was EVEN more excited when I finally got to meet the man of her dreams! Rob is a kind, loving man who loves Kelly more than anything!

Their wedding was incredibly classy and Kelly had a hand in every single detail!

Here's Kelly's super original bouquet!


The gorgeous couple just couldn't keep their lips apart!


Gorgeous Kelly!





I love how this building has swirls on the window!




Did I tell you how GORGEOUS she is?


Here's the girls hanging out. Julie will LOVE this shot! She LOVES photos of herself and has promised me that she'll take me to Vegas with her whenever she decides to get married!

Go girl!

L to R: Julie, Kelly, Debbie and Candice!



I love how Torin (front) is the only one looking straight at me:



The decorations were done by Madeline's Weddings and as always, they were stunning!





The cake done by Dessert Sinsations! Yum!



Thank You Kelly and Rob for calling me! I felt absolutely privileged to be there on this amazing day!

All the best in your life together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been checking your blog everyday on our honeymoon, waiting for our pics....we LOVE these and can't wait for the slideshow!!!! We had so much fun with you...you are so talented and we were so lucky to have you with us!
Love, Rob & Kelly Hadath

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Gorgeous images !!!!!!!!

LOVE that bouquet !