This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Thursday 21 August 2008

Lisa & Kensley! Married August 16, 2008!

I met Lisa and Kensley over the phone! And it was love at first call! I know I always say this about my clients but it's perfectly true! Lisa had been referred to me by a colleague and she went straight to my blog to see my recent work and try to get to know me.

Smart move! The best way to get to know your photographer IS by checking out their blog. It's there that you see what their personality is like and what you can expect on your wedding day!

I loved speaking to her on the phone and also loved that I was open for her date! I had originally booked that date off for our family holidays, but something came up and we moved our holidays to a different date, so I was suddenly open on August 16, 2008! And I sure was happy about that!

It was the hottest Saturday of the year and we had such a blast! There were many friends from BC and family from all over Canada as well as Jamaica! The family was nuts (just how I like it) and the friends were ever more nuts (bring it on!)...

Here's some images from the day.

This is the beautiful flower girl Isabel:



Boys will be boys:




These girls were crazy! She-Ra was always doing something nutty! Here she is in the middle with the bride doing I have no idea what


The beautiful couple!




I love her natural smile!!


This could be a watch ad:


I love this next series. I didn't have to tell them what to do at all, they just hammed it up for the camera!








Here Kensley (the personal trainer) is bench-pressing his bride... Is it called bench pressing?


Kensley wanted to be surrounded by tropical plants...


What's more tropical than banana trees?



Good old Legisative Buildings!



Thank you Lisa and Kensley for the wonderful hot day!!! I can't wait to visit you guys in Vancouver and go out for Sushi!!!

No comments: