This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Monday 18 August 2008

How to Choose a Wedding Photographer Video Tip #1 - Chemistry

Today I introduce to you my pet project! It's the first in a series of videos designed to help people make the right decisions when choosing their Wedding Photographer.

You'll also see videos about how to plan your wedding day photos and much much more.

Today being "Marlene Day" - a day when I get together with my friend Marlene Fast, to learn and share ideas and essentially get a lot of work done, I asked her to be my videographer and record the first video of my "How to Choose a Wedding Photographer" series.

So thank you Marlene, for holding the camera and keeping me focused and also a big thank you to Trevor who is always inspiring me and who said: Just do it already!

So here it is! Stay tuned for more and PLEASE leave me a comment on what you think of it. (be nice....)

Press Play!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute-
And well said

(and I think I'd like to see a whole video of outakes when you finish up the "series")

:-)

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

That is awesome !! And you are very beautiful too ;)

Love it !!