This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Angie & Chris!!! Married September 6, 2008

Angie and Chris got married this past Saturday in their backyard... Small wedding, beautiful day, GORGEOUS couple!

Angie has this movie star look about her and her smile lights up the room...

Chris was just happy to get to kiss her all day long... Everytime I asked him to get "a little closer" he was happy to oblige... I had to remind him here and there that he was NOT alone with the beautiful girl...

I loved meeting these two and I was so ecstatic when Angie asked me to photograph her day... Not only is she gorgeous (did I mention that already...) but she's also got a beautiful personality!

Their kids Adam and Sam were also a hoot! Sam was a sweetheart and I took a million pictures of him!

Here's a few details:

The rings:



Here's a few of the millions of pictures I took of Sam.






Here's Adam!


And here Chris and Angie:



I just love her laugh...


I became seriously obsessed with a wood pile that they had in their backyard...


See?








Some prairie goodness...








Then Angie requested that her sons be photographed with her dad and Chris...

Don't you just love the moment they're having here?



Here's a couple of details that I loved at their house...

I love daisies... they're the friendliest flower...


And the infamous wood pile...


Angie and Chris, it was so wonderful to be there with you on your wedding day...

Here's a little slideshow of some of the highlights...

Angie & Chris

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

LOVING the woodpile ! Great backdrop to a lovely couple , one you would never really expect to see yet it works wonderfully in the pictures , adding so much interest.