This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Baby Jackson arrives and sets the score! Boys: 6 x Girls: 5

If you follow my blog at all, you know that my husband's family is huge! As of last Saturday, there were 24 of us: Mom and Dad, 6 kids and their spouses and 10 grandchildren: 5 boys and 5 girls.

We knew the tiebreaker was on its way: Krista and Eddie were pregnant and due any minute! And "any minute" it was! Baby Jackson was born in the wee hours of Sunday morning, beautiful, healthy and very much a BOY!

I've been to the hospital to hold him a couple of times, and I snagged a few quick shots of him right away when he was very very hungry! Proud Papa, Ed, was holding him and teasing him by rubbing his nose on his cheeks, but he just knew that there was no food on that nose! No siree!!!

Mommy didn't want pictures yet... So we'll wait till they're home and we'll snag some family pics very soon...

Congrats Krista and Ed, your family is beautiful!





Here Jackson looks like Krista, when she's frowning at me... or any of her sister in law's...



Grabbing daddy's "peach fuzz" er... goatee..




My favorite!


Then he realizes that this just isn't where the food comes from!


I love this shot of Ed. Boge boys make the most amazing dads... it's unreal. I knew you would make a good dad, Eddie. And already you're up there in the ranks of the world's best dads!

3 comments:

Marlene Fast said...

oh, Patty - these are just TOO sweet! I, too, love the one where the baby is sucking on Daddy's nose!

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Awwww how precious !!

Sheila said...

Sweet pictures!! I miss those newborn days of my sons, they vanish so fast!!