This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Monday 8 September 2008

Happy Birthday Olivia!

Well, it's that time of the year when I visit Olivia yet again!!! I love my Olivia time! I get to see how much she's grown and then I get to tell her Auntie Sue all the things she did for me that she doesn't do for her!!!

Ok, I'm not really that mean, but I do love seeing Olivia and I really enjoyed getting to watch her grow this past year... She's all personality!!!

She gets her good looks from mom and dad but she definitely gets her personality from her Auntie Sue...

Don't you just love that hair?


Oooooh...


I love how she curls up her toes when she's excited!


Seriously!!! Just the cutest thing!





Thank you Silvia and Kirk for letting me document this important time for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Patty!
Olivia is so beautiful. You are truly amazing.
Auntie Sue