This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Monday 22 September 2008

It's Family Photos Season!

Fall arrives with a vengeance in Winnipeg! It seems like overnight on September 1st someone decides to turn off the Summer Season and announce the arrival of Fall...

And with the arrival of Fall, there's also the arrival of Family Sessions, Engagement Sessions and you name it!

The fall leaves are just so beautiful!

Here's some highlights from last weekend:

Lisa & Marty, who got married last year called me for a family session and not only was it soooo awesome to see them again, it was great to see the whole family, even Fanner who just LOVES to have his picture taken!










Then I headed over to Elaine's and made sure that she had some awesome family legacy to hang on her walls!

I love how she and Rick are having a little moment here in between shots...





All 3 kids, looking gorgeous!


I was just blown away with Elaine's front yard... So gorgeous!










Funny thing is, I almost didn't upload Rick's image by accident. Wouldn't it be funny if he didn't make it to the blog but their dog did?

I'd be in big TROUBLE!



Thank you everyone!

If you're wanting family pictures done before the snow flies, call me asap, I only have a couple of spots left!

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

I love fall photos !!!

Hey, when are you going to add blog follower? I need to mark my territory here LOL !

Time for another call ?