This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Thompson Family Portraits 2008

Michelle was referred to me by my good friend Karen, and my new good friend Gail.

They had family pictures taken last year and they love the little book of memories that I made for them, so they gave Michelle and Cam a session as their anniversary present.

I was so excited to meet Michelle as she's also my good friend Kathryn's friend... What a small world!

When I came out to her house last Monday night, I also met her kids who are visiting from Toronto. Here are some shots that I got that night.

Ok, first and foremost, I have to admit that I have a secret crush on Jack Black. I think he's absolutely hilarious and super super cute! Not exactly a secret crush anymore now is it? It's not the kind of crush that I'd leave my husband for him or anything (that's Bono!!! - but Jascha knows that...)

In any case, Jamie (Michelle's son) looks like a young, skinny and cuter Jack Black!!! And he even makes all these Jack Black faces... Hilarious!

We had a blast!

Don't you agree?


Here's the family in front of the orange door!


I wonder where Jamie gets his goofiness from...


Awww...






Jodi also looking amazing!


Apparently "barefooted-ness" is a family trait...








This is my favorite shot!


And here's Jamie...


Oooh...


Now, don't you love Jodi's BLUE BLUE eyes?? Femme Fatale!


Gorgeous Michelle!


Cam, looking great!


Here's a little slideshow!

Thanks guys for inviting me to your home and Happy 40th Anniversary! It's so wonderful to see people staying together for as long as you have! I wish you many more years together!

No comments: