This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Wednesday 10 September 2008

Sometimes it's all about me... and Marlene of course...

If you know me, you won't believe the next few words I have for you: I HATE being photographed! I KNOW!!!! I won't let my clients say that at all! I always think I'm not photogenic but I forget that when you give a professional a camera, they'll come out with amazing images...

That was the case when I went out for lunch with my friend Marlene on "Marlene Day" and handed her my camera. We were at Pasquale's and the food was out of this world!!!

So she came up with these images! She even makes ME look good!

We were under a red umbrella hence the red hue... Anyhoo, yes I'm goofy! What did you think?







And here is Marlene herself!






Thanks for lunch Marlene!!! Let's do it again!

2 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Well I think you photograph well and are bee-oo-tee-ful!

Marlene Fast said...

Patty - you're gorgeous - and so easy to photograph! I, on the other hand - don't photograph well at all! Lunch was great - we will do it again!