This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Monday 15 September 2008

Yeah Baby! Trash That Dress! Sandra & Elliot - 2008

Sandra & Elliot got married in June and they were away on her honeymoon when I did a "Trash The Dress" session with some friends and I got this email from her right away saying that she wanted to do that for sure!!!

So we managed to line up our schedules and off we went to her favorite place in the planet: which just happened to be the same area we our original TTD was done a couple of months before.

I tell you, she wanted the weather to be crazy, she wanted rain, she wanted to be full of sand!

She didn't get the crazy weather, but she got to do whatever the heck she wanted.

What fun!!!!

Here are some images from the shoot... It starts out innocent and then it goes Sandra-crazy!

Elliot, you're a good man! And you have some crazy times ahead of you yet!

Brace Yourself!



































Watch this awesome video of the shots we got!



4 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Totally awesome !!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY AWESOME, QUERIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!

chels said...

I'm so glad the pictures turned out as well as they did! They look great! =)

Anonymous said...

You look great Sandra i hope that day was everything you hoped it would be! Congrads!

Love Nichole
(Cheryl's sister)