This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Monday 8 September 2008

Laura & Luc (and of course Hanna!!!)

Laura and Luc were at Sandra & Elliot's wedding, and LOVED Sandra's pictures! So much so that they came into my studio and booked me on the spot!! (I'm thinking they REALLY loved Sandra's pictures!)

And I instantly fell in love with them! Luc is a tall teddy bear that loves Laura more than anything and Laura is a gorgeous little Energizer Bunny and YOU KNOW I love people like that! It was INSTANT chemistry!

So a few days ago when we did their engagement photos I was absolutely blown away by how they are together... These two are soooo in love!

Oh, and they have little Hanna, their daughter, who absolutely could have stolen the show... She's just soooo gorgeous! Don't you just love her?



Here's the gorgeous Energizer Bunny!











At one point Luc dared her to give HIM a piggy-back ride and she sure showed him!!!!


Dancing in the Park.


Oooooh, hello! I'm still here!!!!


Thank you Laura and Luc for becoming my friends and inviting me to the most important day of your lives! People like you make me believe that I'm on the right track, and that I'll always love my job!!!

Oh, and here's your slideshow!

Laura, Luc and Hanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH!!! These are sooo awesome...Laura, you look beautiful, Luc....you ain't so bad yourself :o) and Hanna...adorable...

Patty...what can i say? you are AMAZING!!!

big hugs, Sandra