This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Shannon & Scott: Engaged!

She's beautiful. Not a matter of opinion either... Not just beautiful... Beautiful stance, dancer posture, and stellar posing...

Scott... a dream. Handsome man and totally in love... You can see it when he looks at her... He's definitely in LOVE!!! It also helps that Scott loves photography... He was not afraid of the camera and played along with absolutely everything I suggested. I basically just had to point the camera at them and get creative with composition and they did all the rest...

It's my second time photographing Shannon, as she was in a wedding party that I photographed a couple of years ago, when her cousin Cheryl (and Jay) got married. It's a huge compliment when a bridesmaid hires me to do her own wedding. It means that

Thank you Shannon and Scott for choosing me to capture your beautiful selves! I can't wait till August!














For family and friends wanting to order and view all images of Shannon and Scott's Engagement session, click here to be notified when their online gallery is launched!

Here's your slideshow!