This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Hey CJ!! Check out your family pictures!

She's a stalker. But a good stalker.

I have a LOT of stalkers (you know who you are!), but she's been "blog/facebook" stalking me for a long long time!!!

So when she called me and asked me to do family pictures for her, I was really happy to be able to oblige!

She and Michael are soooo in love, it's wonderful! And their son, Toby, was really really a great subject! Not to mention the puppies!

Here it is, CJ, enjoy your pictures!




















And here's your slideshow!!

No comments: