This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Thursday 16 October 2008

It's a Perfect Surprise!

Genny at The Perfect Surprise called me up the other day and said: "I heard you're wonderful and I need you!" Music to my ears really!!!

She was having a "Sex & The City" Fundraiser for the Arthritis Society as well as launching her business! So she asked me to photograph the event which included an airing of the Sex & The City movie at the Park Theatre and fabulous draws for door prizes as well as a prize for the Best in Character! There were all kinds of gorgeous girls dressed up as their favorite Sex and The City characters!

Click Play below to see the slideshow or click here to see it in full screen!

No comments: