This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Thursday 2 October 2008

Mara & Ryan: Engaged!

Mara came to me like most of my clients: referred by someone whose wedding I had done. She's gorgeous and smart!!! Ryan is gorgeous and smart too! I love these kinds of clients (all my clients are very gorgeous and smart obviously!!)

It was so good to meet up at the park and spend some time together, getting used to each other - me and them I mean... I'm sure they're used to each other already :)

The start was a little shy and hard to get used to the camera, but by the end we were all having a good time... Ok, most of us were having a good time...


This is the image I usually get in the beginning as my couples are not too sure what to do...


Look at her eyes!






Those eyes again!




Let's stay on the path folks!







For family and friends wanting to order and view all images of Mara & Ryan's Engagement session, click here to be notified when their online gallery is launched!


Now the slideshow! Click here!

No comments: