This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 3 October 2008

Ashley & Mike: Married!!! Sep 26, 2008

She was a bridesmaid in her brother's wedding party 5 years ago (Josh & Leah), and I know she had this princess dream that one day her prince would come and it would be her turn.

So when she and Mike came over to meet with me, I just knew that she had found her prince and he loved her more than anything!

The cool thing is that I've known these two since they were young teenagers!!! Ashley's brother is my brother's close friend, and Mike has been playing drums in our church since he was like 12, I'm sure!

He's the most amazing drummer you've ever heard!!! Right up there with Ringo!

Their wedding day was beautiful. We met up in Ashley's parent's farm in Anola and did most of the pictures there, then headed out to the city for some family and formal shots.

So on to the pictures!


All you need is...


Here, the handsome Mike waits for his bride.


They meet up just down the path from her parent's house.


The "meadow princess".






Here Alvin (Ashley's dad) shows off!


Don't you just love this shot?






All the farm animals were having a hay day! Oreo (the dog) wanted to be in every shot - as you can see... And the reason the boys are laughing so much is because the cat had his bum right on my head as I lay down to take this shot...

This sure is farm fun!


Boys...






Aren't they gorgeous?




Here's Ashley with her sister Leah (Josh's wife). They don't consider themselves "in-laws".


And here she is with her new sister Phoebe (I like to call Phoebe "Mary Poppins" - she's the world's most amazing babysitter)


Nothing like a line-up of girls...




Now back in the city for some rooftop goodness...


I love how high the boys are jumping here... I wanted to get some serious motion blur here...

But Simon wouldn't have any of it... No siree... He was just going to stand there and hold his Blue Jay...




This is a first for me. We arrived at the Leg and there were chairs by the fountain! What the heck, and why not?




Now, to the three couples who were at the wedding, that had me as their wedding photographer!

Josh & Leah! 2003!


Andrew and Theresa! 2003!


Jeremy & Megan, 2006... Oooh, is that a bump?


Here's their giveaways... Cereal and a decorated domino...


Cake topper...


And here they are, cutting their cake! Cupcakes for dessert! Yum!

For family and friends wanting to order and view all images of Ashley & Mike's Wedding pictures, click here to be notified when their online gallery is launched!

No comments: