This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Michael & Lisa! Engaged!

It wasn't on a dating site, but it was definitely on the Internet...

Most of my clients come from the Internet or Referrals... And I LOVE it that way! They already know what to expect and they know they'll be happy with the end results!

That's how it was with Michael & Lisa. They surveyed a "million" sites (I'm so exaggerated!) and decided to give me a call!

So we met at one of my favorite parks and had a ball!

Thanks Mike and Lisa for inviting me into your lives, listening to all my crazy ideas, and kissing "on demand" as much as possible!

Here's a few shots! Links to the slideshow are also below!

Here's a "normal" shot.



These guys are soooo tall and have gorgeous long legs! I couldn't pass this up!




Blurry walking feet. Gotta love it.




I always say that a little flare never hurts anyone!




Flaring Nose Kisses!


We had already done some "Monkey Bars" shots and when I changed the angle and asked Mike to "do it again", this was his reaction! Then he told me that he only had one more "climb" left in him!


It sure was worth it eh?




LOVE this!








Nice Rock Lisa!


For family and friends wanting to order and view all images of Michael & Lisa's pictures, click here to be notified when their online gallery is launched and get a $5.00 credit towards your pictures!

Here's the Slideshow!

No comments: