This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 31 October 2008

We interrupt our regular program...

I know you're waiting! I took your pictures and you've seen NOTHING! NADA!!!

Well, let me tell you I got something wonderful coming next week andit's WORTH WAITING FOR!

You'll see what I mean! For a little tease, be sure that your images will be well represented!

For now though I must keep you in suspense.

Rest assured, I got you covered!

-p



Thanks Marlene for this great shot of me working and wearing a pink feather boa! Now, isn't that just ME???

1 comment:

Marlene Fast said...

I don't do anything except click the shutter - YOU do it all - you're my favorite subject to photograph - you make it so easy - and all the photos of you are awesome! You're so photogenic! Love you!