This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Monday 27 October 2008

Don't try this at home!

Or at least, don't do it yourself!

I wouldn't...

So I called my dear dear friend Steve to do it for me! The family session, that is!!! It's nearly impossible to find a day when we're all together. My husband is out of town 90% of the year and when he's in town I'm usually at a conference or shooting like a Mad Brazillian Woman!

So when the one hour of Perfect Alignment came to be, Steve was there and he managed to get my kids to look at the camera and still have fun in the process!

I "stole" the images right off of his blog, so I made sure to leave his logo on there.

Thank you Steve! I'm soooo proud to have you as my friend and so thankful that you could do this for us!











I also want to send a little shout out to my sweet sexy friend Marlene who was having way too much fun in Africa and couldn't be here at the time of the "Perfect Alignment" to photograph our family as previously planned.

Please check her blog here and tell her you want to buy some of her Africa images! They are incredible!

4 comments:

Marlene Fast said...

Sweet Patty...Steve did an awesome job of capturing your family! These are fabulous! You're beautiful - as always. It didn't happen this time - but it will - I will get a chance to photograph your family! You are so sweet sending people my way - I will have to upload for Africa images to my blog! Thanks! xoxoxo

Tamara Paetkau said...

ACK! I just love love love that last one of you and your girls. So beautiful.

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

WoooooooooooooWeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOT family!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics - your girls are beautiful!