This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Monika & Mike! Engaged!

(Ok, you're thinking this might just be BLOGGING day! And You're RIGHT!!! That's what happens on a rainy day! Don't leave anyone out though, make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom and see Hazel and Jessie's slideshow too!)

You might recognize Monika & Mike from such posts as this one regarding their Super Duper Green Wedding coming up next August! They looked so good in their allegedly grubby clothes doing their gardening, that I knew I was in for a treat during their engagement shoot!

And I was! I had so much fun! And I hope you two did as well!

Thanks again for picking me! We're going to have fun at the wedding!

Here's some images and check out the link to the slideshow in the bottom of the post!

Isn't this so pretty!



Oh yeah!


LOVE LOVE LOVE this one, with the Sun Reflection on the water coming through the park bench!


Whoa honey!


Mike is still getting used to me being right in his face like that with my 50mm lens.


There's something about this shot!!!


The thing about my clients laughing like that is that I never know if they're laughing at me hiding behind the bushes to get this shot, or at something each other said...







Gorgeous...






I love how you can see a bunch of ducks with their "tails" up in the air as they dive for "fishies"!






Wow, what a day! It sure was worth it sitting here without lunch to get through these amazing shots today!

Thanks for waiting guys!

For family and friends wanting to order and view all images of Monika & Mike's pictures, click here to be notified when their online gallery is launched and get a $5.00 credit towards your pictures!

Here's the Slideshow!

No comments: