This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Saturday 25 October 2008

Cheryl, Rob and the Boys! Family Session 2008

Cheryl has been one of my blog stalkers for a very long time! And we have been planning her family pictures for a long time also!

When our schedules finally aligned and the weather forecast graciously obliged, we headed out to Harborview and had some serious Portrait Session Fun! Didn't we Rob?

Cheryl was full of ideas and both of our ideas combined resulted in some awesome memories to last till the end of time!

First thing I did was strike a deal with the boys (Phoenix & Hudson) to make sure that they would do whatever I asked. I told them they could climb this tree if they listened to me afterwards.

You never know how these things are going to go because every parent knows that striking a bargain with your kids can easily backfire.

In our case, it worked!

Here's proof.

Tree climbing...


Wonderful family memories!



I just love Phoenix's expressions!


Hudson shows what he really thinks of me! Boring!


That's better...




Lucas is an exchange student from Brazil that's living in Cheryl & Rob's house and he is most definitely part of the family.




The boys wanted to throw leaves up in the air... and Rob wasn't too impressed as you can see by the fact that he wanted this to be over AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!





Swinging Hudson.


Boys being Boys!



Now for my favorite series... The football game silhouette.



Rob and his boys!





Thanks Cheryl, for trusting me with your memories!

Check out your slideshow!

No comments: