This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 24 October 2008

Sophie's Bat Mitzvah

I met Alison (Sophie's mom) a few months before Sophie's grand event and I knew that it would be a classy - and meaningful day.

But I could have never dreamed that Sophie was all that her mother said and SO MUCH MORE! Alison told me she was beautiful and had a great theatrical personality, but when I met her I was completely taken by just HOW gorgeous she was, with her perfectly naturally curly hair and her personality so interesting, polite and incredibly confident.

Her ceremony was very meaningful and Sophie conducted it with reverence and confidence. Her speech revealed just how grown up she really is and what a great woman she's about to become.

I was also glad to have a few minutes with Sophie all to myself. I wanted to capture her beauty for years and years to come... So we can look back at it one day when I photograph her wedding!

What do you say Sophie?

All I have to say is, that I hope my girls turn out like you! You will be a dream teenager and I wish you all the best in the years to come!


Enough said. Now on to the gorgeous princess.







Her auntie decorated the place and made the flower arrangements.


I love this shot... Sophie is keeling over laughing as the "women" in her laugh are blurred out in the background...


Here she is with her also very theatrical cousins!


For family and friends wanting to order and view all images of Sophie's Bat Mitzvah pictures, click here to be notified when their online gallery is launched!

Also take a loot at Sophie's quick slideshow Click here!

No comments: