This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Saturday 7 June 2008

Ashley & Mike: ENGAGED!

When Ashley and Mike asked me to be the one to capture their wedding story I was thrilled! I mean, I'm always thrilled to capture a good story, but it's so cool when I get to do more than one wedding in the same family!

I did Ashley's brothers wedding years ago when I was first starting out, and now here we are, getting ready for this AWESOME wedding in September! Why awesome? Well, they're really awesome people: Ashley is an amazing singer, takes great pictures (and much much more), and Mike is one of the greatest drummers you'll ever hear... They're both very involved in our church and most importantly, they'll be serving CREPES for supper during the reception.

Woo-hoo! All kinds of crepes! I can't wait!

Thanks again guys. Enjoy your engagement pictures. Watch the slideshow in the end!
















4 comments:

ashleymarie said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!

thanks so much patty. i'm so glad we asked you!

love them. seriously!

-ash

Anonymous said...

Our kids look great, Patty! Thanks for doing your part. Looking forward to the wedding pictures already.

Jeannette

Anonymous said...

wow, nice pics

Anonymous said...

Those are great Patty. Im looking forward to shooting Ashley and Mikes wedding with you!

Joey