This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Katie & Jonathon: Married June 21, 2008

Katie is so sweet. Jonathon is soooo dedicated! He's going to be an accountant, and she's a dental hygienist. She was really busy with her new job this past year, so he did ALL of the planning.

I don't usually get contacted by the groom, but Jonathon was right in there, planning every little thing, tying every single ribbon and making sure that all of Katie's wishes and needs were met.

What a guy.

This also says a lot for Katie. The fact that she really trusts her man, really knows her man and can live with the decisions that he makes.

Don't get me wrong, she made a lot of the decisions too...

They are so good together and it really showed.

Here's the bride holding the flowers that Jon sent to her at the hairdresser's with a note saying "I love you".... and a few more things that I won't post on here.



Katie's dad, Dave, drives busses for Fehr-Way Tours and he was able to get this sweet White Ride for us to be driven around all day and not have to worry about parking. Thank you Dave and thank you Fehr-Way Tours!




The "Oreo-cookie" shot: L to R: Andrew, Kim, Robbie, Rachelle, Dirk, Sarah Joy, Jonathon, Katie, Thomas, Laura, Max, Ashley, Blair and Shawna. (Whew, I still remembered!)


Katie was going with the flow the whole day, working it for the camera. I LOVE it when that happens.



Magic!

Dancing around Jon at the Leg.


She loves DQ and HAD to have a Blizzard.


Did I mention she LOVES DQ?




The building says Robinson & Webber. Their last names (except Jonathon's is Weber).


Congratulations guys! Your day was awesome! I'm glad I was there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pics are amazing Patty, cannot wait to work with you next summer!
Congrats to the bride and groom!!