This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Not to mention any names...

Once in a while a bride hires me to start early.

I'm not talking 10am early, I'm talking 7:30am early! Yikes!

But hey, it gives me more time with the bride and I'm able to hang out with the girls at the salon, and in the end we have a blast!

That was the story this past weekend: Katie asked me to be there early so we could hang out at the salon and have coffee, chat it up and get some candid girl shots.

HOWEVER, when we got there the hairdresser (and manager - the only keyholder - you get the picture) was not there! Nope, we couldn't get in, couldn't start with a different hairdresser, nothing...

Not for a whole hour...

Here we are, all the way in Kenaston Village Mall, waiting and waiting...

Katie was super awesome about it, not freaking out... Even though this is her WEDDING DAY and we were on a tight schedule...

But Jonathon was livid! Apparently this place had already "accidentally" deleted her from the appointment book the month before...

So I told him I would post this for him and that could be his little revenge. I won't mention any names though...


You would think that the manager would have at least have done Katie's hair for free...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patty I love it!