This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Monday 16 June 2008

Lori & Patrick: Married on June 14, 2008!

She's a Health Inspector.

He's an Engineer.

She worked in Brandon and so did he.

He had a house party and Jaqueline brought her over to his house.

They played Twister.

She liked his moves and the rest is history...

Patrick loves cycling, in fact he's been to Europe with his friends, cycling from place to place, and even cycled parts of the Tour de France.

We met early in the morning at Assiniboine Park for some cycling shots.

It's not everyday that boys want to be photographed in Spandex, so I couldn't say no...

Here's Brady, Patrick and Al:


Al's dad lent them his Beautiful Vintage Chrysler




I love the way she looks at him... She's in love!





Here are the girls: Jessica, Lori and Dana.





Best boys and pretty girl: Matt, Al & Lori. I think in this shot Matt said something like: "hey, you're not married yet!"


After the ceremony the skies opened up and we were able to do a lot of stuff outside!


For their favours, Lori & Patrick handed out personal coffee packs from Green Bean. Mmmm... The coffee is amazing, I tried! And it's organic! What a great idea for favours!


Here's Lori's Grandma. She's almost Ninety and she looks incredible! In this shot she was telling me how she is a Great Grandmother to 14 or 15 kids! Isn't that amazing!


Ok, seriously, these boys were in farm country, but they pulled all the stops when it came to doing the charades to get the bride and groom to kiss!


Here's Danielle, I have no idea what she's doing!


The speeches were funny...


And emotional...






We got out right after dinner for some sunset shots...






Lori dancing with her dad.



Here's my friend Stephanie who helped me out! She's nuts!!!