This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Thursday 26 June 2008

Vanessa & Rick: Getting Married Soon!

When Vanessa and Rick came over for the first time, they brought Rick's mom with them.

It was love at first laugh... I just fell in love with that lady and a few weeks later I did her anniversary pictures. What an amazing family... To be honest I think she told Rick that if he didn't hire me to do his wedding she would never make Italian Sausage for him again.

Rick obviously could never live with that (neither could I, since I did have some of her homemade goodness and fell in love with her even more!)

I'm so excited to be doing this wedding... These guys LOVE being in front of the camera and LOVE LOVE LOVE each other!

Here's a typical shot of them: I love Rick's expression.

I love this series...







Mmmm, delicious...






Can't wait till August guys!

View the slideshow here.

No comments: