This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 13 June 2008

Lisa & Kensley: ENGAGED!

She's Gorgeous, Charming, Funny!

He's Tall, Dark and Handsome!

She's absolutely fun to hang out with...

He's laid back and up for anything...

She's planning the wedding!

He planned the social!

We met over the phone!

I love it when that happens. Someone is referred to me by a friend, then they check out my website, my blog and call me up and by a twist of fate - their wedding is on a date that I had booked off for holidays, but the plans changed and I'm suddenly open...

We clicked and here we are!

I just loved meeting you, Lisa and Kensley and I can't wait to do your wedding, with your huge fun family and wonderful (crazy) personalities.

Here's a little taste of your engagement session, and stay tuned for the slideshow next week!




You know it's going to be fun when she's wearing RED SHOES!




Yes, did I mention that He's a personal trainer?




Miss Personality Plus!













Can't wait till August 16th!

No comments: