This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Monday 9 June 2008

Talking Portuguese, Watching for Storms and Trespassing

I guess that's what I like to do on a Sunday evening...

Actually, I didn't trespass, though Sandra really really wanted to. She did crawl under the fence wearing this cute little dress, the same dress she was wearing when Elliot proposed to her.

But he talked her out of it.

You can tell already that they're good for each other.

He's a handsome, TALL man, and she's a gorgeous little Portuguese girl, that makes up in the height with a HUGE personality.

She's a drama queen. Literally: a drama teacher (and a jazz singer) that CANNOT pose for pictures. Which is just my kind of client: Natural and Fun!

I'm lucky that this is the kind of couple that gets drawn to me somehow...

Did I mention I love my job?

Here's some of my favorite shots from last night.


A smile that just lights up the room...


Love, love, love...




Here's that personality...


Here's her man!


I told her I would use this one... Rule #1: If you make a goofy face, it'll find its way to the blog, guarranteed!


I just love this gate.




And this is as posed as we could get...


Love this feeling here...






I just love how spontaneous these two are together.


I'm looking forward to your wedding guys. Thank you for sharing this time with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHH!!! Amazing Querida (for those of you not portuguese reading this, that means sweet heart)...and that is just what you have. I love these picturers. I agree with you...we don't do "poses" too well. "Oh Natural" my mother always says. We had such a fun time with you at the grotto. Your personality was fun and free spirited, which is just what we like. NOT stuffy. Perhaps, for the wedding we can crawl under the fence(if it's locked) and take a few pictures! Because really, define bad!

Anonymous said...

What a Lovely, Proffessional take on the photos there. You're defitnetly an A+! I enjoyed looking at the photos of my Sister & brother in law to be. You did a FABULOUS JOB!..Thank-You...I will keep you in mind.