This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Friday 27 June 2008

Away on Holidays

I don't know how many self-employed "suckers" read my blog. I can say that, because I'm self employed, so I'm a sucker myself. If you ARE self employed you know that Holidays are great, but also dreaded...

You have to work 24 hours a day before you go on Holidays and then you have to work 24 hours a day after you come back, just to catch up...

So, my friends, my clients and whoever you are, stalking my blog through RSS feeds... I'M GOING ON HOLIDAYS!!!

First I shoot two weddings, Sandra & Elliot, then Leslie & Martyn. THEN, I go on holidays.

I won't have a phone, or email, so help me God.

So if you need me, feel free to call and email, but please note that I won't be responding until July 9th.

Yikes!

I am excited though, because my hubby has been out of town for two months and will be out of town for two more months after we get back, so I will really make an effort to spend as much family time as I can in the next 10 days.

I know, how dare I take time off. But hey, the bright side of being an entrepreneur is that I get to take a day off here and there. And most of all, I get to choose, everyday, which 14 hours of the day I will work!

I will, I will... triumph!!! (movie reference here... can you guess?)

Ciao!

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

I hear ya girl ! I just got back from a week of visiting my grand baby who was just born in BC, and that time off has me scrambling .. I will be up late for a few nights catching up!!

I have 2 weeks in August AFTER I shoot 3 weddings in the first two weeks of August ! Yikes !!

Wanna come help me ? LOL!!!!

Hope you have/had a great time ! You deserve it !