This is an old blog!

Please note that since the release of my new BlogSite at www.mywinnipegweddingphotographer.com with a built in AWESOME Blog, I will no longer be updating this blog, so please update your RSS feeds and go visit me at my new blog at http://www.my-winnipeg-wedding-photographer.com/blog.html

Thursday 19 June 2008

Twice a week, all the way across town..

Every Tuesday night, every Saturday morning, myself and/or my husband drive all the way across the city to go to dance class... Not me, well, me, yes but mostly the kids.

My brother and sister in law (Robert and Lori) own a fabulous dance studio in Waverley Heights (Kickit Dance Studio), which is in my opinion, the best in town.

"Is it worth the drive?" you might ask! But I tell you it is! Not only are they incredibly talented, their school is great and the crowd there is a lot of fun, but they are also family! And family supports family, it's just how it goes! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

The kids just love them and they learn so much! It's good to dance...

As a matter of fact, I rejoined the adult tap class this year with my mother in law and another sister in law and made some crazy wonderful friends! We really bonded! We performed Abba's Waterloo at the recital on June 11! This is our class in costume.

Looking good!


We performed well too! The crowd went wild! I bet you they were mostly feeling sorry for us. Very few of us have ever tapped before, so it was quite the adventure being there on stage with so many talented super duper young dancers.

Anywho, as a end of season gift, I did what anyone should do: called up my cookie girls (Sweet Impressions) and asked them to do me this little favour...

I know that Robert and Lori will probably not eat them, but they will be really good if they do!




No comments: